|Informativa sulla privacy|
Information notice pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (general data protection regulation, hereinafter the "GDPR"), with regard to the processing of the personal data of employees, collaborators, directors of private legal entities or other entities that have a relationship with the Mondo & Scaglione s.rl. as clients (including potential clients), suppliers (including potential suppliers), consultants or otherwise.
This statement does not refer to the processing of personal data of clients being natural persons.
MONDO & SCAGLIONE S.R.L.
REGISTERED OFFICE: VIA VILLANI, 2 26900 LODI ITALY
OPERATIONAL AND AMMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS: REGIONE SAN GIOVANNI 19 -14053 CANELLI ITALY
1. Purpose of processing operations and legal bases
The purposes for which your personal data will be processed by Mondo & Scaglione s.r.l. are listed below, specifying the legal basis applicable to each of them.
(i) The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the purposes indicated below:
- performance of pre-contractual and contractual obligations deriving from the execution of a possible professional contract;
- compliance with legal obligations, as provided for by a law (national or EU) or perform an order of any authority, as well of any other entity to which Lenze Italia is subject;
A refusal to provide the data may cause the impossibility to perform the professional contract or the possible violation of the competent Authorities requests.
(ii) The provision of your personal data is on voluntary basis for the purposes indicated below:
- organisation of events, conferences, lessons and workshops also for professional training;
- marketing and promotional activities, distribution of promotional materials, sending out of professional newsletters and publications;
- management of surveys and customers’ satisfaction questionnaires.
You may decide not to provide us with any consent, or to waive it in any moment.
2. Recipients of personal data
The personal data you will submit us for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 could be transferred to third parties (other than employees and collaborators of Mondo & Scaglione s.r.l. in charge of the processing). In particular:
- for the purposes of communication with you and management of tax and legal obligations and the management of any disputes, the data may be disclosed to clients, potential clients, counterparts and/or their lawyers or consultants, subjects operating in the judiciary, arbitration panels and judicial bodies, other professionals, consultants, suppliers, companies or associations that provide to Lenze Italia IT, archiving or other services, credit institutions, public bodies and authorities, social security and/or insurance institutions;
- to fulfil specific obligations under the law and other binding provisions, the data may be disclosed to other professionals, consultants, public bodies and authorities, companies that provide IT, archiving or other services;
- for promotion and/or marketing purposes, data may be disclosed to companies which manage publications (including online) and to associations;
in order to ensure the security of the IT systems and archives, data may be disclosed to consultants and companies which manage the IT system and provide services. Data may be disclosed to companies that manage communication and/or electronic document transmission services and, in general, to all the subjects to whom disclosure is necessary in order to pursue the abovementioned purposes or is in any case you will require it.
The personal data provided will not be subject to dissemination.
3. Storage and Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
Your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, for which there is an adequacy decision of the European Commission pursuant to Article 45 of the GDPR, and within the limits of such adequacy decision.
4. Personal Data Storage Period
Personal Data provided for the purposes indicated above are processed and stored for the entire duration of the executed professional contract.
As of the termination of such contractual relationship, for whichever reason or cause, personal data will be stored as long as time-barring legal terms will be elapsed.
5. Data Subject’s rights
In compliance with the provisions under Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights therein indicated and in particular:
Right of Access – Obtain confirmation whether your data are processed or not and, in such a case, obtain information related, in particular, to: the purposes of such processing, the categories of the processed personal data, the storage period, the recipients to whom such data can be transferred (Section 15, GDPR);
- Right of Rectification – Obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed (Section 16, GDPR);
- Right of Erasure – Obtain the erasure your personal data, in the cases provided for by the GPDR (Section 17, GDPR);
- Right to Restriction – Obtain the limitation to processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Section 18, GDPR);
- Right to object – Object to the processing of data, including profiling, which takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest (Section 21, GDPR);
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Supervisory Authority – Lodge a complaint to “Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Roma (RM).
You may exercise such rights by means of a request to be sent by email to the Data Privacy Officer email addresse above indicated: INFO@MONDO&SCAGLIONE.COM.
6. Modalities of processing
Data are processed with the aid of IT and paper media in the manner necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected, such as: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, update, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval and analysis, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. The security measures will be adapted over time in accordance with the law and with technical developments in the sector. The data processors appointed and the employees and collaborators authorised to process data will be given adequate instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of adequate security measures, in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data. In any case, only those personal data necessary for the performance of their specific tasks will be disclosed to them.
This site uses only technical cookies or analytics cookies assimilated to technical cookies, as they are used for the purposes of site optimization directly by the owner of the site, which can collect information in an anonymous and aggregate on the number of users and how they visit the site same; cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are used so-called profiling cookies or tracking systems of any kind.
The use of technical session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe exploration of the site.
Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
The use of "technical" cookies by the site can be avoided by the user through the settings of their browser; the "Help" functionality of most browsers indicates how to configure the same to signal when a new cookie is received on the device, reject new cookies, or disable them altogether.
Cookies utilizzati dal sito - Cookies used by the site: